Monday, November 3, 2008

JACOB & AMANDA



Our good friend Amanda got married in August. She decided to have a smaller wedding at her most favorite place in the world... her aunt's place in Geneva, Texas. I asked her to describe the scenery there so I could get some inspiration for the invite. One of the things she talked about was the pine trees and I thought that would be perfect! I knew she wanted green and I knew she liked a vintage style. She needed to include a ton of information for her guests, so I came up with this fun format to get it all in there without compromising the design.

2 comments:

Amanda Boyd said...

That's me! And they were beautiful invitations... and got such great responses from all of the guests.

:: shanda hasse :: said...

when are we starting our business??????????