Friday, May 8, 2009

AMPERSAND = BIRD

I was doing some logo design in the car on the way to Arkansas today and Aaron suggested I play around with a new logo for twine and twig. I made an amazing discovery... ampersand = bird. Since the name "twine and twig" was inspired by a line from Spoonful of Sugar, I thought a robin would be the best choice. I think I'll name him Bert after Dick Van Dyke's character.

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his bits of twine and twig

8 comments:

whitney sue said...

so cute!! i love little birds!

The Miersma Family said...

love it! we like birds around here too...lucy's nickname is bird...

Janette said...

WOW. Brilliant! It's perfect! It looks fantastic. (Usually things like that look contrived...)

You're a genius.

Jacob and Amanda Boyd said...

He is absolutely wonderful! I LOVE this!

Jeanee said...

I love the "&" as the bird!

miss lindsey j said...

love it! best combo of things a bird & an ampersand! well done

fresh sodapop said...

Brilliant

Meg Biram said...

you are pretty much a genius